Thursday, July 29, 2010

11 Months Old!

Well its been 11 months since Charlie was born and about that long since I wrote on Rikki's Blog. I am going to be a man of few words and let the videos do the writing.


The first clip is him learning to walk with Uncle Hugh and Aunt Morgan and yes that is a PBR tallboy on the counter.



Charlie has loved to chew on the harmonica for the past month or so; finally today, after rikki consistently blew in his face when chewed on it, he figured it out! Now he loves it. I guess I need to learn more songs in B flat, since that is the only key harmonica we have. Enjoy.



It has been an incredible 11 months(crazy at times during internship) and I cannot express how much joy God has given me through Charlie; I have learned more about God's love for me in the past 11 months 3 days than I have in the past 27 years of my short life. Hope you enjoyed the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment